Here is our official doctrine, as expressed in our bylaws.
1) We believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth. We believe in One God, the Triune God in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit;
2) We believe in Jesus Christ, God´s only begotten Son, our Lord, true God and true Man, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, was crucufied, died, and was burried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again from the dead, He ascended into heaven, sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from where He will come to judge the living and the dead;
3) We believe in the Holy Spirit, the believer´s Spokesman and Helper, who guides and teaches every one in accordance with the Word. We believe that the Holy Spirit sanctifies the Christian in a lifelong, unabridged process in which Christlikeness is the overriding aim. We believe that all Christians need the baptism in the Holy Spirit, which is an empowerment unto serving the world as witnesses, and unto the edification of the church. We believe that the Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus for all human beings, and convinces every one of sin, righteousness, and judgement, and that every one has sinned and has no part in the glory of God;
4) We believe that man is born again by confessing with his mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believing in his heart that God has raised Him from the dead. Baptism by faith and full immersion belong together with the new birth. We receive the forgiveness of sins and justification by the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the Cross, which includes healing from sickness and deliverance from the devil´s plagues;
5) We believe that the Bible is God´s infallible, authoritative, and inspired Word;
6) We believe in a holy, worldwide church, the communion of saints that represent Jesus Christ on earth, empowered with His authority. We believe that it is imperative to establish among all peoples local churches according to the New Testament pattern, where the apostles´ doctrine, fellowship, breaking of bread and prayers are the main characteristics of the life and fellowship of the church. We do not believe that the Christian church has replaced the land of Israel and the jewish people under the new covenant, but boh Israel and the church have unique significance in God´s redemptive plan;
7) We believe in the imminent return of Jesus for His church, and that our special responsibility in light of the return of Jesus is to preach the gospel to all peoples. We believe in the resurrection of the body, the judgement seat of Christ, and eternal salvation or eternal perdition for every one.